- Who is holier: people or angels? Who is loftier?
- Being and becoming
- Hislamdus — self awareness, life as a learning experience
- The ruach
- On empty cups: cleaving to G-d and self improvement
- The importance of saying birkhos haTorah
- How many berakhos are there (is ha’Arev its own berakhah), and what kinds of learning require the berakhos?
- Is the berakhos on learning Torah, or on the Torah lifestyle as a whole?
- Meaning of the words and phrases.
- The progression from learning, “sweetening”, remembering, carrying to future generations, and getting protection by being the Torah’s guarantor.
- Torah as a means of growth — a tool for “becoming”.