I was just sent the following list of names of wounded soldiers. These men were wounded late Monday evening, in street clashes with Hamas gunmeny”sh in northern Azza.
- Dvir ben Laya - seriously injured
- Noam ben Aliza - one leg amputated; doctors fighting to save the other
- Li’el Hoshea ben Miriam - serious head injury
- Neriya ben Rivka - serious head injury
- Yitzchak ben Navah - moderate shoulder injury
- Netanel ben Navah - moderate shrapnel wounds to a lower extremity
- Maxim ben Olga - light lower extremity injury
- Yisrael ben Ilana - light shrapnel injury to an ear
- Yo’ad Ido ben Frieda Rivka - light shrapnel injuries
- Idan ben Liora - light shrapnel injuries
- Nadav ben Miriam - light shrapnel injuries
May the One Who blessed our ancestors Avraham Yitzchaq and Yaaqov, bless and heal all of our wounded — our soldiers, residents of the south, anyone pained and suffering in body or mind. May HaQadosh barukh Hu overflow with compassion for them, restore them, heal them, strengthen them, and give them life.
May He send them, quickly, a complete healing — healing of the mind and healing of the body — along with all the ill, among the people of Israel and all humankind, soon, speedily, without delay.